Lay Hold Of God's Word

Psalm 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul?  And why are you disquieted within me?  Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.  

Have you ever felt everyone was against you, and there was no way of escape?  David felt like this many times when he was being chased by King Saul, who wanted to kill him.  What did David do?  

He told himself to start concentrating on the Lord, Who was going to meet the need.  So many times people become bound in their spirit, because they are looking at the circumstances instead of expecting the Lord to meet the need or provide the protection.  

When trials come your way look to God’s promises, and expect Him to honor His Word by meeting the need.  He is longing to help you, but is waiting for you to rely on Him.  

Prayer Thought  Impossibilities were created for the Christian to lay hold of God’s Word and DO IT!